Revolution For Cats 2.6-7.5kg (3 doses)
- Revolution is a prescription-only medicine, not a pesticide.
- Broad-spectrum protection against most internal and external parasites.
- Kills adult flea and their eggs.
- Fast, simple, and easy to use.
- Because of the low-volume dosage size, the solution can be applied in one spot.
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
- Bathing pet 2 hours after application does not affect efficacy.
- Available in 3 convenient dosage sizes in no-drip disposable tubes.
- Use against the following parasites: adult fleas, flea larvae, heartworm, earrings, sarcoptic mites, and American dog tick.
- Murder of adult fleas and prevent the hatching of flea eggs for one month, indicated for the prevention and control of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis)
- Dirofilaria immitis prevents heartworm disease.
- Diagnosis and monitoring of the infestation of ear mites (Otodectes cynotis).
- Sarcoptic mange diagnosis and control (Sarcoptes scabiei);
- Control of infestations of American dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis)
- Prior to administration, pets should be tested for existing heartworm infections. At the discretion of the veterinarian, infected dogs should be treated to remove adult heartworms.
- While the number of circulating adult D. immitis microfilariae may decrease following treatment, Revolution is not effective for microfilariae clearance.
- In humans, may be irritating to skin and eyes.
- In studies, less than 1% of dogs experienced digestive upset.
- Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, or open flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.